‘The Power of Me’ Retreat
a change without your choosing, then join Robyn for 2 days of relaxation,
refocusing and reassessing on 5th-7th May 2017.
It has excellent facilities, spectacular views, quality accommodation, freshly prepared meals and access to a great range of activities.
With an abundance of wild flowers and sweeping green hills, Moondyne offers a setting like no other, with spectacular views across the Avon Valley National Park.
Sitting on the balcony drinking a hot cup of tea.
The morning birds are singing to each other as the mist rolls down through the valley.
The sun’s rays are peeking over the hills in the distance.
Intrigued? Of course you are, let me tell you more….
Come and take some time for you.
Need some time to reassess?
No problem – that’s what the retreat is all about.
Do you want to choose your changes, not them choose you?
Happy to help.
Where are you – you ask?
So why should you join us
- Friday 5pm to Sunday 3pm just for you.
- Learn strategies to deal with change
- Have time to reflect and plan
- You’ll get a fresh perspective on your situation
- You will be filling your cup so that what runs over your cup is for others. You will be putting yourself first for a change.
- Refresh and rejuvenate
- Spending time in a sisterhood – women intuitively understand one another
- Time to consider the changes you want in your life not what life is giving you
- Identify and break through personal barriers that are keeping you from taking risks and reaching your highest potential.
- Make new friendships, there is no telling who you will connect with.
- Have doses of inspiration and creativity
What is included:
- 2 delicious breakfasts,
- 2 succulent lunches,
- 2 nourishing dinners
- Twin share accommodation *If you desire a single occupancy 3 rooms are available
- Walk a labyrinth daily
- Guided meditations
- Nurturing afternoon of facials, aromatherapy, reflexology and more
- Time to create a vision map
- Learn strategies to help you move through change
- Reconnection with your heart and spirit